Saturday, December 24, 2011

Microwave Therattipaal

Wishing all the readers of Simple Vegetarian Recipes Merry Christmas!!
Ive been neglecting this space of mine for almost 6 months.I feel sooo bad about it:-(Some readers sent email enquiring about me and thanks a ton for that.

But during these days Ive tried new recipes and even took pictures.I hope to keep my blog going on atleast in 2012:-)

I tried this MW therattipaal and its very close to the stove top recipe.

Ingredients:

Full fat sweetened condensed milk - 1 tin(14oz)

Curd - 2TBSP

Ghee - 2tsp

Cardamom powder - 1/4 tsp


Procedure:

Mix all the ingredients in a wide,deep Microwave safe bowl.Microwave for 5 minutes.Then stir again and microwave for another 2 minutes.Altogether my cooking time was 13 minutes(5+2+2+2+1).But keep an eye on it because the contents may overflow.When it starts to soldify,add the ghee and cardamom powder and allow to stand for 1 minute.



2 comments:

Rachana said...

Wishing you a Merry Christmas too.

Priya Suresh said...

Delicious therattipaal,my fav..Xmas wishes..